EmpresaArbat, A Law Corporation
Descripción de la EmpresaWe are a US-based law corporation located in CA
Tipo de ContrataciónDesde su Casa
Descripción de la PlazaWe are a USA-based professional corporation. We are looking for an English/Spanish bilingual virtual assistant (VA) to join our team. This is NOT a freelance job, it's a remote FULL-TIME job position which means you will need to clock-in and clock-out and remain available for immediate response, phone calls, etc.
• You work from your home office (wherever that may be);
• You work for yourself; you will invoice us monthly and be paid as an independent contractor via PayPal or via direct deposit to your bank account;
• You need to provide a decent computer and an uninterrupted high-speed internet connection;
• Working hours are flexible (depending on your shift), but they usually range from noon to evening;
• You will use Microsoft Office Suite and other software we will provide to you to do your work and generate the needed documents.
• Native Spanish speaker, fluent in reading and writing in English. Fluency and excellent communication skills in English are a MUST. Please do not apply if you are NOT fluent in English. Please be realistic when you assess your English skills. It will help us avoid wasting your time and our time. We can teach you everything else, but we cannot teach you English;
• Attention to detail, prompt, organized, dedicated team-player, focused, responsible, diligent, loyal, reliable and self-motivated;
• Punctual, very organized, able to manage themselves. If they are capable of managing others once they learn our business that would also be a plus and an opportunity to grow;
• Self-starter, quick learner, stress-resistant, strong work ethic, and capable of working as part of a team and independently. We expect you to quickly learn our rules (file naming convention, how we manage the calendar, etc.);
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite;
• Strong Internet research and proof-reading skills;
• Prior study abroad or live/work experience in an English-speaking country is a PLUS;
• Prior legal education and/or experience is a PLUS;
• Interest in US law is a PLUS.
• Manage Outlook Calendar and mailbox;
• Calendar events, commutes and deadlines, organize and file business correspondence;
• Answer the office phone, transfer calls and take messages;
• Make phone calls and communicate with customers, authorities and vendors;
• Draft letters and other correspondence, fill forms, assist other more experienced members of the Team;
• Manage/contribute to our Facebook, Instagram, and Yelp accounts, create content, arrange advertising campaigns, etc.
If interested, please send a Cover Letter and a CV. No photos, please. We know you’re beautiful/handsome, but we want to judge you by your knowledge and skills and not by your looks. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted via Skype call (not a video call).
Mínimo Nivel Académico RequeridoUniversidad Completa
Mínimo Nivel de Inglés RequeridoExcelente
Mínima Experiencia Laboral Requerida1 año
- Ubicación: San Cristobal | Provincia: Capital Federal
- Para el área estratégica de Atención a Clientes (Help Desk) de la Empresa de Desarrollo de Software MasterSoft, certificada en Calidad ISO 9001 y Gold...
- Publicación: 19/01/2020 - Salario: 34000
- Ubicación: Ciudad Autónoma De Buenos Aires | Provincia: Capital Federal
- NO Omitir CV Actualizado y Pretensiones Económicas Para reconocida empresa de Seguridad en Internet, se busca programador con 2 años o más de experiencia, que...
- Publicación: 19/01/2020 - Salario: 45000
- Ubicación: Caba | Provincia: Capital Federal
- Para CERTISUR, se busca un Programador en RUBY y RUBY On RAILS para una de las empresas líderes de Seguridad Informática, Firma Digital y Autenticación,...
- Publicación: 19/01/2020 - Salario: 62000