Descripción de la EmpresaSuperside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great design at scale to global brands 24/7 — from everyday production work to large-scale strategic design solutions. By building workflow technology and an instant and fully-managed process, Superside makes design hassle-free for customers like Facebook, Redbull, Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, Cisco, HP, Twitch, Airbus, L'Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We're a fully distributed team of ex tier one agency designers and project managers located all around the world, spanning 58 countries and 19 timezones. To learn more visit: www.superside.com. Have a look at our behance profile here: https://www.behance.net/supersideHQ. Mission: Create more equal economic opportunities globally. Vision: We find and grow the world’s best creative talent.
Tipo de ContrataciónTiempo Completo
Descripción de la PlazaWe are growing fast and are constantly looking for talented, happy and ambitious Creative Project Managers to join our global team.
Work from wherever you want with a highly competitive salary, a steep learning curve, responsibility for key accounts from day one, and an exciting learning path towards team leadership and equity ownership.
**We are currently hiring candidates in Latin America!**
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage 20+ concurrently ongoing high-pace design projects
- Guide, discuss and clarify client needs into concise design briefs and processes, and present output and discuss feedback with clients
- Scope, budget, plan, coordinate and execute your projects while motivating your design team to deliver 10/10 client experiences on every single project
- Brief, staff and manage designers as a helpful value-adding partner
- Detailed quality control of all assets and output
- Own customer relationship and success, stay updated on their needs, products, and markets, discuss design and brand and be a value-adding long term partner
- Work closely together with designers, other project managers, sales reps, and customer support reps across the world
- Develop and grow large recurring client accounts and dedicated internal design teams
- Continuously learn, develop, and grow yourself and others
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- 3+ years of Project Management / Account Management experience within design, marketing, advertising, or similar relevant high-pace context with client exposure
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Organized, structured, flexible, available team leader
- Great understanding of design, attention to detail, and knowledge of styles and concepts
- Ego-free, kind, and trusting team player
- Customer-centric, with an account management mindset
- Independent, decisive, and accountable
- Strong analytical abilities
- Proactive, contact-seeking, and eager to learn
- Ambition and drive to work 55 hours per week or more, including weekends
WHY JOIN US
- Global community with people across 58 countries
- Enjoy the flexibility of working from anywhere in the world with leading US-based brands
- Competitive salary with the potential for earning equity in the company
- Paid vacation and training
- Progress through a career path towards increased responsibility, mentorship and leadership
- Continuous learning, development, and certification in our global Academy
- We function in a trusting environment while seeking the truth in an ego-free manner
- Pioneering the remote future of work with a fair, meritocratic and supportive community
- Disrupting a massive global industry with a huge market opportunity
- If you think Superside is the right place for you, get in contact!
Please note that we receive many applications for this position and reply times will therefore vary. We screen applications continuously and will reach out to you as soon as we can after you have completed the assessments.
Please apply through: https://superside.vervoe.net/job-page/creative-project-manager-full-time-remote/1559110664
PLEASE NOTE: We are aware of attempts to imitate our recruitment process with the purpose of stealing money from candidates. Therefore, please note that all communication from Superside will come from an @superside.com or @vervoe.com email address, or from one of our team members on LinkedIn, Dribbble, Instagram or Behance who are connected to our official Superside account. We NEVER ask for credit card, checks, or banking details in our interview or onboarding process. Any such attempts must be considered a scam and reported to recruiting @superside.com immediately. Thank you!
Mínimo Nivel de Inglés RequeridoExcelente
Mínima Experiencia Laboral Requerida3-4 años
- Ubicación: From Home | Provincia: Buenos Aires
- ¿Tienes ganas de aprender, trabajar con grandes profesionales y realizar marketing B2B de agencia hacia las mayores empresas de gran consumo del mundo? Coca-Cola, Unilever,...
- Publicación: 10/06/2021 - Salario: pago en euros (350€ - 550€)
- Ubicación: Remote | Provincia: Buenos Aires
- Looking for a Content writer/Copywriter in Humanities! Livingston Research delivers help and support to customers around the world since 2009. We strive to help students...
- Publicación: 20/06/2021 - Salario: ----------
- Ubicación: Remote | Provincia: Buenos Aires
- Looking for an Expert/Tutor in Business Studies! Livingston Research delivers help and support to customers around the world since 2009. We strive to help students...
- Publicación: 19/06/2021 - Salario: ----------