EmpresaHygraph, GraphCMS GmbH
Descripción de la EmpresaHygraph's mission is to create the leading GraphQL federated content platform through empowered teams. Over 50k developers and businesses around the world have embraced our approach. We are tackling problems in the exploding GraphQL API community and leading the way in modern CMS concepts.
LocalidadRemote in Argentina
Tipo de ContrataciónTiempo Completo
Descripción de la Plaza''How you will make an impact''
As our (Senior) Customer Success Manager, you will serve as the primary point of contact for our customers, helping them achieve both their technical and business goals while driving retention and expansion using our product. You will build personal relationships with multiple stakeholders per account, earning their trust and respect by enabling them to their success. You will work closely with our Sales, Product and Support team and report directly to our Head of Customer Success.
Our Customer Success Managers assist in ensuring successful onboardings, advise customers on best practices to ensure long-term project success, and help customers establish Centres of Excellence. Further, we define what success and value mean for each customer, to ensure that their implementation achieves their business goals.
For this role, we are looking for someone who is located within the Eastern, Atlantic or Argentinian time zone in the US, Canada, Latin or South-America.
''Some of your tasks and responsibilities include:''
- Becoming a trusted advisor to our customers and serving as their advocate for Hygraph.
- Guiding and helping customers at each stage in their journey with us - from onboarding to product discovery, implementation, initial project success, and finally expanding the use of Hygraph within the organisation wherever relevant.
- Developing strong knowledge of the product and our best practices, working closely with the product team on product delivery and feedback.
- Identifying expansion opportunities with your customers and coordinating with our sales team to achieve win-win contract growth.
- Being in continuous touch with both, business leaders, as well as developers, and other stakeholders.
- Preparing, organising, and leading check-in calls, meetings, and business reviews with customers.
- Connect customers with other subject matter experts within Hygraph.
- Efficiently prioritising and addressing multiple requests from multiple customers.
''Our expectations from you''
- 4-5 years of professional experience in an outward-facing role such as customer success management, technical account management, or technical consulting.
- Experience with Headless products is mandatory (CMS, PIM, E-com or other tools. Agency background is beneficial.)
- Familiarity with current web and mobile technologies in the context of project development.
- Experience working with annual or multi-year subscription sales models.
- Experience working with solution architects, developers and/or technical support teams to solve customers’ technical challenges.
- Ability to prioritise a large number of competing requests and ability to thrive under pressure.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- CMS experience and knowledge (either as a developer or author) is a plus.
- Success driving strategy and achieving outcomes for large companies is a big plus (Fortune 500, Global 2000, etc.)
- The application is reviewed.
- Intro call with our Talent Acquisition Manager and Head of Customer Success.
- Case study or assignment.
- Case study debriefing and interview with colleagues from our Commercial and/or Leadership Team.
- Team Fit call.
- Reference Check and Offer.
The response time is usually within 2 weeks for each step. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
At Hygraph we're building the leading GraphQL Federated Content Platform. Our goal is to enable developers and content operators to create, enrich, unify, and deliver content across platforms seamlessly. We are trusted to manage content for teams from over 50,000 organizations like Telenor, Burrow, Gamescom, and Shure. With over $10M in funding from OpenOcean, Peak, and Paua Ventures, you will be part of a remote-first and globally distributed team of over 60 colleagues, committed to working collaboratively, transparently, and passionately.
''Working at Hygraph''
- Competitive salary package with an uncapped bonus.
- Our teams are passionate about our product.
- Self-motivation, trust, and collaboration is the driving factor for our success.
- We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are and work together with transparency, accountability, and ownership.
- We have a workstation budget to support the remote work on top of providing the latest company IT equipment (e.g. Macbook).
- We are curious, risk-takers, and we experiment with our ideas and make things happen.
- We work together to provide optimal solutions for our users and adapt to the people and market needs.
- Our flexible working model encourages us to work according to what works best for us and maintain an excellent work-life balance.
- We learn continuously through feedback and have a yearly learning budget to attend training and conferences.
- We are an international and friendly team spread across 17 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat.
Hygraph is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity, unique experiences, qualities, and different cultures enrich our workspace's productivity and promote innovation and creativity.
Mínimo Nivel Académico RequeridoBachillerato/Preparatoria/Secundaria
Mínimo Nivel de Inglés RequeridoExcelente
Mínima Experiencia Laboral Requerida3-4 años
Esta Oferta de Empleo ha expirado
Encuentre otras Ofertas de Trabajo similares en nuestro Buscador de Empleos
- Ubicación: Ukraine, Kyiv | Provincia: Buenos Aires
- Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth. We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked...
- Publicación: 07/02/2023 - Salario: $5000-$9000
- Ubicación: Argentina | Provincia: Buenos Aires
- En nuestra empresa estamos en busca de consultor en marketing digital con experiencia en ventas, manejo y consecución de clientes y conocimientos básicos en herramienta...
- Publicación: 25/01/2023 - Salario: ----------
- Ubicación: Buenos Aires | Provincia: Buenos Aires
- MISIÓN DEL PUESTO: Es responsable de generar información confiable y oportuna para la toma de decisiones de los diferentes canales de comercialización. Detectar desvíos sobre...
- Publicación: 24/01/2023 - Salario: 130000